[Xapian-discuss] Windows build files for PHP bindings now available for 0.9.10

Daniel Ménard Daniel.Menard at bdsp.tm.fr
Tue Apr 3 16:05:16 BST 2007

Charlie Hull a écrit :
> c. PHP 5 doesn't work unless you hack PHP itself to prevent it
> crashing on exit - I've filed a bug with the PHP people about this,
> and there's evidence similar things have happened in the past, so I'm
> pretty sure it's not our fault. I've included pointers to instructions
> about how to build PHP.
For info, here is the link to the bug entry filled by Charlie:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=40985

If you feel concerned, please comment and vote for this bug as it
prevents to use the xapian php bindings with a standard php distribution.

I added a comment about the fact that php_cgi suffers the same problem.

Best regards,

--

Daniel Ménard