[Xapian-discuss] Windows build files for PHP bindings now available for 0.9.10

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Apr 3 17:03:42 BST 2007

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 04:48:28PM +0100, Charlie Hull wrote:
> Excellent, that fixes it. I'd tried something along these lines but
> didn't get anywhere, which is why I ended up with -noproxy.

OK, a change which should fix the generated code to have TSRMLS_CC there
is now in SWIG SVN - revision 9669.

I'm tempted to make a 0.9.10.1 release of the bindings with this fix
in.  There's already machinery to handle a patchlevel release like
that which builds against a xapian-core without the patchlevel so it's
pretty easy to do.