[Xapian-discuss] broken code

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Aug 22 18:31:54 BST 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 07:04:20AM -0400, Michael A. Lewis wrote:
> I'll try to isolate the minimum self-contained program that fail

It doesn't particularly need to be a minimal example.  A minimal example
is often ideal, but we really just a piece of code which can actually be
compiled (rather than a snippet), plus a sanely sized datafile which
exhibits the problem in a reasonably short length of time.

If the files are large, it's better to open a bug report and attach them
to that rather than bombarding all the list subscribers (also, I believe
the list has a size limit).