[Xapian-discuss] Re: [Swig-devel] license issue

William S Fulton wsf at fultondesigns.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 17:07:26 BST 2007

Permission for removing the licence generated into the wrapper file? I
don't know how to get his reasoning without asking him. He may have
decided that everything generated is covered by the php licence or may
have misunderstood the php licence requirements.

Maybe the php licence requires all code that uses its headers to be
licenced by the php licence. Can Sam or Olly check with the php guys?
Maybe make use of their licencing email address I gave out earlier?

William