[Xapian-discuss] Xapian or Clucene for mobile device

Martin Kuen martin.kuen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:13:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

> I do not want you to get bored with more information and statistics,
> but you can continue the research in case I missed something, cheers!

Could you probably bore me? I would be very interested in this topic, so:
What kind of queries? (query length, "bag of words" or usage of
boolean operators, etc)
What kind of document corpus? (size, content-type)
Did you use "of-the-shelf" installations of lucene, xapian, mysql? (or
did you do some configuration?)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Martin