[Xapian-discuss] MacOS X (was: Re: minor problem)

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Dec 27 17:04:18 GMT 2007

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 04:14:48AM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:

> I don't think I've heard similar reports for any other OS.  Or from
> another OS X user - could it be something odd about your setup perhaps?

I have no particularly strange setup at all - latest Xcode running on
the latest release of 10.4. It would be fair to say that Mac OS X is a
bloody strange operating system, though :-/

I can probably find a way sometime next month of tunnelling an sshd
running on my machine here into a local port on atreus, and giving you
an account so you can prod around.