[Xapian-discuss] "and" without boolean operators

double ninive at gmx.at
Mon Dec 31 16:49:10 GMT 2007

Salve,

Thank you very much for your kind answer. Spelling correction works very
well now. I have just one more question.

I am using Xapian::QueryParser() to create the Query. The flags are:
    FLAG_PHRASE | FLAG_LOVEHATE | FLAG_WILDCARD

If I search, lets say for "king queen" (without quotes), I get all documents
with either "king" or "queen". Is there a chance to find only documents with
"king" and "queen" without boolean operators (like Google)?

Thank you very much
Markus