[Xapian-discuss] Tinderbox coverage

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Feb 23 16:34:57 GMT 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 03:02:39PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> These cover some of the platforms sourceforge had, but the following
> are no longer represented in the Xapian tinderbox:
>
> CentOS Linux
> Fedora Core
> OpenBSD
> Solaris on x86 and sparc
> FreeBSD on alpha
> Mac OS X
> Linux cross build to CYGWIN

It looks like HP's testdrive may no longer offer a NetBSD machine, though
it's still listed in one place.  I've sent them a mail to check.

It may be possible to cover Free Software OSes on x86 using one of the
virtualisation solutions and an old box, but it'll be a while before I
can find time to investigate.