[Xapian-discuss] Tinderbox coverage

Charlie Hull charlie at juggler.net
Fri Feb 23 16:51:34 GMT 2007

Olly Betts wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 03:02:39PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
>> These cover some of the platforms sourceforge had, but the following
>> are no longer represented in the Xapian tinderbox:
>>
>> CentOS Linux
>> Fedora Core
>> OpenBSD
>> Solaris on x86 and sparc
>> FreeBSD on alpha
>> Mac OS X
>> Linux cross build to CYGWIN

We might be able to help with OS X, and maybe donate\set up an old box
to help with the non-Alpha or Sparc versions. I'll discuss this with the
guys and report back.

We're also probably going to be setting up a Windows native build
tinderbox equivalent in the near future.

There is also the possibility that we'll soon be using Xapian in a large
project that involves *lots* of servers; in this case I'm sure some
space can be found on one of them to help with this sort of thing.

Charlie
Lemur