[Xapian-discuss] Xapian Search Index Continuous Update

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Wed Jan 17 02:01:39 GMT 2007

You can certainly make your own script in pretty much any language to
accomplish this with Xapian. I have done something similar in php.
Or you can use Omega, but not sure how much coding that entails, I never
dealt with it myself.

Xapian is an excellent engine, by far the best I have tried myself.

Alec