[Xapian-discuss] Omega deleting a record

M.J. van der Veen forward at mvanderveen.nl
Wed Jun 6 19:41:17 BST 2007

I've noticed that omega requires two linebreaks between each unique
index to be able to delete the records in 1 go with the scriptindex
binary.

I feed the indexed files with 'cat file | scriptindex blabla'

Seems stupid, but this file content din't work for me:

gameID=10
gameID=11
gameID=12

and this did work: