[Xapian-discuss] Moving to 1.0.x

Mike Boone boonedocks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:04:03 BST 2007

On 10/8/07, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

> Aha!  The code SWIG generates leaks a small amount of memory when
> constructing an object, both for PHP4 and PHP5.  I'll fix that...
>
> I guess the version of SWIG we used for 0.8.5 didn't have this bug.

Actually my 0.8.5 indexer eats a lot of memory when it's doing a full
index, but I haven't measured it since that version of PHP didn't have
the memory function compiled in. So the leak might go back that far.

Is the fix a simple code tweak that I can recompile, or should I wait
for you to release it?

Thanks,
Mike.