[Xapian-discuss] Search performance issues and profiling/debugging search?

Ron Kass ron at pidgintech.com
Sun Oct 28 10:46:44 GMT 2007

Ok.. Good (sort of) news.. We managed to get the seg fault again..

This time we will keep the DB and this time we got a gdb of such a run.

http://www.pidgintech.com/other/fts/test/gdb_segfault_backtrace_full.txt

(Note: this run is from a more complex test script we have, but the
error still comes from the same action - getting the mset. We will try
soon to recreate it with the simpler test script)

Olly? your thoughts?

We'd be happy to help find the cause and fix.

Let us know what to do.

Regards,

Ron