[Xapian-discuss] Re: Xapian pubmeet

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:20:39 BST 2007

Lin, Fabrice and other Xapians ...

I am on Rocling Conference at National Taiwan University. But I just
found out that the Zigi Zaga pub that we suppose to meet is closed on
Sundays.  Therefore we will meet on Sunday September 9, 2007 inside in
the Hayat hotel buffet at 6:00pm to celebrate Xapian anniversary.

See you there ...

Kevin Duraj
SMS: +1 (310) 774-1948