[Xapian-discuss] Missing Debian Packages

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Apr 2 08:35:26 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 01:49:11AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:

> They'll be restored once we can get to the old server, which seems to be
> taking longer than expected.

Turns out the guy who should be able to give me access to this is on
holiday, but didn't bother mentioning this to most people. I've got
someone checking to see if the old server is still powered; if not,
I'll go and collect it next week and power it from home. If it is, we
should be able to pull files off it in place, again probably early
next week.