[Xapian-discuss] how to delete all document from the DB (without deleting the DB itself)

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:31:38 BST 2008

I think you are confusing search engines with databases. We are
building search engine and not database. If you like to be frequently
deleting documents efficiently then you need to switch to database. I
would like recommend you to visit http://mysql.com you will find there
what you looking for.

--
Kevin Duraj