[Xapian-discuss] Omega: partial searches

Frank Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:05:55 BST 2008

I made this change:

try {
    query =
qp.parse_query(query_string,Xapian::QueryParser::FLAG_PHRASE|Xapian::QueryParser::FLAG_BOOLEAN|Xapian::QueryParser::FLAG_LOVEHATE|Xapian::QueryParser::FLAG_WILDCARD);

      } catch (Xapian::QueryParserError &e) {
    error_msg = e.get_msg();
    return BAD_QUERY;

But when I do a search such as appl* (for apples) I don't get anything
suggestions?