[Xapian-discuss] Remote() support for Perl

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Dec 1 10:06:32 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 04:08:11PM +0100, Markus Wörle wrote:
> I actually need it now, and wrote a patch (which is attached).

I don't see a patch - just an empty attachment.  Perhaps the list
mangled it?  Probably better to post a link or open a ticket for it in
trac.

> Would it be possible to include it in further releases (at least until
> SWIG C++ to Perl is available)?

Well, I can't promise for an unseen patch, but probably yes if it works,
includes any appropriate documentation updates, and adds test coverage
(so that we know it works and will continue to!)