[Xapian-discuss] Document snippet generation

Colin Bell colinabell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:37:12 GMT 2008

Hi Kevin

I did attach the source code to the original posting but it seems to
not made it through the mailing list. You can download it here. I am
using on our company search and its doing a good job and is pretty
fast. Needs a bit of tidying up and my C++ knowledge is very weak,
could do with some help.

I will do some reading on the link you sent, thanks.

http://www.cbell.info/XapSum.zip

Regards

Colin