[Xapian-discuss] acts_as_xapian, pre-release (Ruby on Rails)

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Tue May 6 11:25:28 BST 2008

I'm now using this on the live version of our Freedom of Information
website.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com

If you fancy using acts_as_xapian, it's quite a bit more mature now.

Is anybody a Rails / Gem guru, or know one who fancies working out how
to package it up properly for the Rails world to enjoy?

Francis