[Xapian-discuss] Searching for "blue" gives "Caught unknown exception"

Rod McFarland rod.mcfarland at ubc.ca
Fri Oct 17 05:53:02 BST 2008

Seriously. We're nearing going live to replace dtSearch, except that searching for pretty much anything gives a regular result, but for some reason the word "blue" by itself gives an error. Searching "red blue" is OK, "blue red" is OK, "brown", "basket", and "yellow" are fine... just "blue" so far. If you could have a look, or if you know that "blue" is a special word somehow, please let me know. The URL is http://cowichan.library.ubc.ca/cgi-bin/omega?P=&DB=calendars2 .

Thanks...