[Xapian-discuss] [ANN] mu-0.2, maildir indexer/searcher with xapian support

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Sep 11 09:07:27 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:49:34PM +0300, djcb wrote:
> [ Hopefully announcements like this are appropriate here... ]

In moderation, I don't have a problem with them.  I think it would get
out of hand if every release of every project using Xapian was announced
here, but initial or particularly notable releases are interesting to
hear about.

> Mu uses Xapian for content searches (and SQLite for metadata search), so
> you can do something like:

Why not just use Xapian for everything?  It seems you must be doing some
complicated post-processing (or using SVN trunk's Xapian::PostingSource)
currently...