[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.0.7-3.1 (python libs) : can't find anything

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 21 13:18:35 BST 2009

Hello again

Thanks for your quick answer. With delve, I saw there's a "little" problem indeed.

In fact, my system is a bit tricky, and maybe indexes don't really like it:
omindex indexes data on server A, and my xapian search engin is on server B... so B catches A indexes (with rsync) each 2h and put them locally.

So, when I used delve on "source" index, it works. But when I use it on "target" index, it can't find my word...

Fileserver's index is lanched once a day (at about 1 o'clock), so the xapian engine should have a complete index at about 5 o'clock...

Any idea why I lose index informations while rsync-ing them ?

Regards,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA