[Xapian-discuss] Indexing filenames

Frank J Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:50:30 GMT 2009

Sorry I'll try an explain what I was looking for:

I'm looking for the filaname on disk

At the moment my search results in omega use $field{url} when I believe
there's no title/caption info which gives me:

/usr/home/foo.doc

I'd like to just display foo.doc

I'd also like to be able to search for foo.doc