[Xapian-discuss] Filesystems

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Jul 1 02:18:10 BST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 06:12:55PM -0700, Kevin Duraj wrote:

> Based on my observation Flint runs best on ext3 filesystems

I don't suppose you're able to share any of your numbers from this? I
know it's not always possible, but having something on the wiki would
be useful to people, if only to point them in useful directions of how
to construct their own testing. (I assume you were comparing against
JFS and XFS, maybe Reiser?)

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org