[Xapian-discuss] omindex hangs while scanning (update)

"Elke Köhling" er-koehling at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 17:44:31 BST 2009

Hello Olly,

thanks for your answer, but currently I am on a workshop and
away from home so I cannot download your file and re-compile.
I will do this together with your adwise not to downgrade. I followed
one of the links off the xapian wiki website.

Meanwhile I have played around a bit using scriptindex on oindex.pl
of the omega script example. Funny enough all the example files
from 'phil' do work on my box and omega with apache works as well.
Trying to index the 'book' example it hangs up. I will try to figure
out the difference tonight.

Cheers
Rolf.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------