[Xapian-discuss] Bug regarding search limit.

Frank J Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:41:54 GMT 2009

Funny bug I found using omega.

I put in about 20 terms and get 304 matches.

I click on page 2, page 3, etc all works well till I hit page 21 then my
matches go down to 201 and I just get 1 more result.

To repeat the test just keep putting terms in till you get +300 matches
then click on one of the last pages E.g. page 29 and see if the page
goes plank and if the number of matches has shrunk significantly.

I tried this with a PHP page I wrote and with omega and received the
same results.

Any thoughts?

Frank