[Xapian-discuss] Looking for a developer

Frank J Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:51:32 BST 2009

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind picking up some contract
development work.  I'm looking for someone
who's good with PHP and integrating active directory with PHP and of
course Xapian.  We have a basic document search system running and
we would be looking to contract someone to add new features as required
and  provide some support/advice as required.

We are an Australian company but don't mind working with you if your
overseas.

If anyone is interested drop me a line.

Thanks,

Frank