[Xapian-discuss] Google launches social search copied idea from Find1Friend.com running on Xapian!

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:27:23 BST 2009

Social Networking Search

Google and Bing  launches social search that I invented and developed
at http://Find1Friend.com/   before running on Xapian. They copy
inventors ideas and never gave credit to the inventor, the exact same
way when I wrote first social networking site in 1999 at
http://MyWBS.com , Friendster, MySpace, Facebook and others copied the
idea, made tons of money, held hundreds of conferences but never gave
credit to the inventors of the first social networking site.  *LOL*

PS: If you ever invent something, before you turn around they will
steal your idea and never give you credit, they will just keep talking
about themselves. *LOL*
Kevin Duraj
http://find1friend.com/