[Xapian-discuss] xapian.DocNotFoundError: regression?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Feb 19 00:45:19 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:53:08AM -0500, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> I've attached a small test case which reproduces this.  The same test
> case works fine with 1.0.16 (not the latest 1.0.x, but it's what I had
> installed).

It works for me with trunk, and nothing relevant has change since 1.1.4
that I can see.

> Should I report a bug, or have I neglected to take note of some relevant
> API changes?

It's not an API change.

I wondering if it is picking up the wrong xapian library, which could
cause odd problems.  What does this report (_xapian.so is the compiled bit of
the Python module, you may need to adjust the directory path):

ldd /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xapian/_xapian.so

Assuming that your platform has ldd that is - what platform is this?