[Xapian-discuss] xapian.DocNotFoundError: regression?

Doctor Munchkin doctormunchkin at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:06:57 GMT 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:12:04 -0000, Jason Tackaberry <tack at urandom.ca> wrote:

> Linux (Ubuntu 8.04).

I had this problem with a recent version of trunk earlier this week.
`delve -dt <aterminthedatabase>` would list a docid found in the
postlist for that term, but then show an error when trying to pull the
document data, saying that the document with that docid didn't exist.

Ubuntu 8.04 has gcc/g++ 4.2 as the default version. Try it with 4.1 or
4.3 (4.1 has the advantage of being in 8.04's apt; 4.3 worked for me
in Debian sid); that fixed the problem for me (after some dead ends
down other options).

--
Munchkin