[Xapian-discuss] In-memory databases vs PHP Bindings

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Oct 22 00:56:42 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 05:13:30PM +0000, Menard, Daniel wrote:
> > I don't think the bindings
> > documentation at http://xapian.org/docs/bindings/ is currently linked
> > to from anywhere obvious. :(
>
> Hum, it probably is, because search engines know of it, but I didn't find on
> which page it is linked:

It's linked from the front page - on http://xapian.org/ each language name
links to the relevant documentation.

It would be good to have a link from the docs index page, but currently
that's a static copy from the xapian-core docs.  I've been resisting making
structural changes with James' website overhaul pending, but it would be
good to get that moving forwards again.  What are the current obstacles?
Is it just lack of time?