[Xapian-discuss] In-memory databases vs PHP Bindings

Marco Villegas marco at marvil07.net
Fri Oct 22 08:28:41 BST 2010

Hi Olly,

El Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:56:42 +0100
Olly escribió:
> It would be good to have a link from the docs index page, but
> currently that's a static copy from the xapian-core docs.  I've been
> resisting making structural changes with James' website overhaul
> pending, but it would be good to get that moving forwards again.
> What are the current obstacles? Is it just lack of time?

I tried to take a look to trac issues related to that[1], but I had not
luck finding it.

1:
http://trac.xapian.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=Website&order=priority

Can someone provide me a link to the relevant place this is being
planned?

Maybe I could help ;-)

--

Marco Villegas