[Xapian-discuss] NetBeans and Java Bindings

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 18:52:52 BST 2010

Olly,

Do you think that the shift towards Python and Ruby from Perl is the
cause of world wide economic crisis and global warnings? We all know
that Python and Ruby needs least 2-5 times more CPU and electricity to
consume in order to compute the same amount of data as Perl.

Cheers,

Kevin Duraj
http://myhealthcare.com/
http://find1friend.com/