[Xapian-discuss] Xapian docs

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Wed Apr 20 16:31:00 BST 2011

On 20 Apr 2011, at 16:08, Dan Colish wrote:

> I've begun work on the documentation, but I have not made many copy changes yet. Mostly I am concentrating on styling and portability. The results so far are that sphinx is used to generate the rst documentation and all html docs have been converted. The code is available here: https://github.com/dcolish/xapian/tree/docs/xapian-core/docs. Sphinx is easily installed using pip.

There's a branch in svn that revamps docs considerably. Doesn't use sphinx, because I wanted menu highlighting, but honestly I'd be happy to drop that requirement because it's caused more problems than anything else, and is one of the few reasons that branch remains unmerged.

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com