[Xapian-discuss] Omindex: what are the default numbered indexes?

xapian at catcons.co.uk xapian at catcons.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 05:48:11 BST 2011

Thanks again James :-)

Hole in one!  My template is modified from the distributed "query" template
which has this line 133:

$if{$cgi{COLLAPSE},<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=COLLAPSE
VALUE="$html{$cgi{COLLAPSE}}">}

This is made redundant by my inc/duplicatesdropbox.  When it was removed
from my template the problem was fixed.

Best

Charles