[Xapian-discuss] Writing a Quick Start Guide to Xapian

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Aug 2 07:01:15 BST 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:53:45AM +0100, Justin Finkelstein wrote:
> I can make myself available for that week and I'd certainly be
> interested; the only catch is that I'm based in London.

I've not seen anything indicating how the funding of travel costs is
going to work.  My *guess* is they aren't sure how many people will be
seeking travel funding and from where, and so we'll have a better idea
of how this will work once they've got all the applications in.

If we got chosen, but there was a shortfall in travel funding, we can
see if we can find sponsorship to cover the difference.

> Any thoughts?

Sounds good - I'll include you on the proposal.

I'm not sure if you're meant to also apply individually or not - I've
sent an email to check that.