[Xapian-discuss] Xapian pdf document

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Aug 16 16:27:16 BST 2011

On 16 Aug 2011, at 14:36, Peng Yu wrote:

> I don't see Xapian document in pdf format. Nowadays, many software
> packages have both html and pdf format document (see perl, python,
> etc). May I suggest adding pdf document to Xapian website?

I'm not sure if it's linked anywhere, but: <http://xapian.org/docs/apidoc.pdf> is the API docs in PDF format.

Much of the rest is rst, so you can probably find something to blat that into PDF for you. (This will become easier with some work we're planning on documentation & the website.) The rest is a wiki, which isn't so conducive to PDFing.

 James Aylett
 talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - devfort.com