[Xapian-discuss] Xapian pdf document

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:40:45 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:27 AM, James Aylett
<james-xapian at tartarus.org> wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2011, at 14:36, Peng Yu wrote:
>
>> I don't see Xapian document in pdf format. Nowadays, many software
>> packages have both html and pdf format document (see perl, python,
>> etc). May I suggest adding pdf document to Xapian website?
>

> I'm not sure if it's linked anywhere, but: <http://xapian.org/docs/apidoc.pdf> is the API docs in PDF format.

Thanks. I see that the following line is exessively long (on page 1).
Although I haven't pinpoint similar problem on other pages (I just
casually looked through the pdf), I think that it is better to fix it.
HTH.

Member Xapian::Enquire::get_mset(Xapian::doccount first,
Xapian::doccount maxitems, Xapian::doccount checkatleast=this
parameter is deprecated - use the newer MatchSpy class and
add_matchspy()
method instead.

--
Regards,