[Xapian-discuss] PHP Binding and SWIG Director for XapianMatchDecider

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Feb 16 12:36:24 GMT 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 01:02:49PM +0000, Andrew Betts wrote:
> I'm also unsure whether null is a valid value to pass in the
> checkatleast argument.  Since you want up to 3000 results, you might
> want to set that value to some number higher than 3000.

Actually, this is the relevant overload of get_mset() here (for some
reason this isn't appearing in the API documentation - I'll look into
that), so the null is the Xapian::RSet* parameter (and passing PHP null
for a pointer results in C++ NULL being passed):

    MSet get_mset(doccount first,
                  doccount maxitems,
                  const RSet *omrset,
                  const MatchDecider *mdecider = 0) const;