[Xapian-discuss] Revision: 15699: $tg->index_text ($text, $weight) fails with "No matching function for overloaded 'TermGenerator_index_text'"

Henry C. henka at cityweb.co.za
Mon Jun 20 15:30:58 BST 2011

Hi,

I've been out of touch recently, so perhaps I've missed something (the last
time I checked the svn pulse the Perl code was under search-xapian/ - looks
like things have moved to swig).

The latest trunk (revision 15699) has a problem with Perl:

$tg->index_text ($text, $weight);

It fails with "No matching function for overloaded 'TermGenerator_index_text'..."

I take it the missing code in xapian-bindings/perl/Search/Xapian.pm is the issue?

Regards
Henry