[Xapian-discuss] TermGenerators not respecting Stopper class in Python

Rafael Sierra rafaeljsg14 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:25:33 GMT 2011

Oh damn, I suppose that this "bug" is actually a "feature":
http://xapian.org/docs/apidoc/html/classXapian_1_1TermGenerator.html#8cef8e7b696129a0fc311e47baaf2120

"Stemmed forms of stopwords aren't indexed, but unstemmed forms still are
so that searches for phrases including stop words still work."

Basically, if term == stem(term): not_check_for_stopword(), or something
like that...

--
Rafael Sierra
http://blog.rafaelsdm.com/