[Xapian-discuss] not found on this server.

Roger Mason rmason at mun.ca
Tue Nov 29 11:40:37 GMT 2011

Hello,

I am setting up omega to index a collection of reprints, mostly pdf
documents.  The documents are in ~/Research/E-prints, which is symlinked
from the root directory of my web-server:
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 31 2011-11-29 07:12 E-prints -> /home/rmason/Research/E-prints/

I have indexed the E-print diectory:

sudo omindex --db /var/lib/xapian-omega/data/default --url /
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/E-prints

Searching a term using the cgi interface gets lots of hits, but the
links always return a 404 error.

I am inexperienced in setting up a web-server (apache2) so I'm sure there is some
simple configuration error.  Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Roger