[Xapian-discuss] xapian-replicate errors

Denis Brækhus denis at startsiden.no
Mon Nov 19 21:09:18 GMT 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Ah, I see the issue. The "file copy" case has the lower limit - it's
> actually 35 bits or about 32G I think - but it copies in chunks so it
> can actually cope with any size file.
> I've committed this fix to trunk - can you try applying this patch (I
> don't have a large enough database to hand to test this with):
> http://trac.xapian.org/changeset/16888

Hi again,

As I said, I built a new set of debs with the patch included, and from
my limited testing, replication (in file copy mode) seems to work all-
right now.

I will add changeset config on the test-master (currently testing this
in a test-env) and start some indexer action to see if everything else
works as expected with the patch applied too.

Again, thanks for your kind help.

Best Regards
--
Denis