[Xapian-discuss] xapian-replicate errors

Denis Brækhus denis at startsiden.no
Mon Nov 26 14:48:24 GMT 2012

On 11/19/2012 10:09 PM, Denis Brækhus wrote:
> [...]

Fast forward to last week, and we deployed the patched version of Xapian
to our production environment.

After 3+ days of replication things seem to be working swimmingly thus
far. Thanks!

Will this bugfix be propagated through to the official debian packages
(wheezy), or should I take action somehow to get that ball rolling?

Best Regards
--
Denis Brækhus
Driftssjef ABC Startsiden AS