Xapian 1.4.0 released

Kevin Duraj kevin.duraj at zefr.com
Mon Jul 11 22:02:56 BST 2016

James,

You are saying that when I search for "delve Xapian 1.4"  on Google, a
company worth of 491 Billion of Dollars and you saying that their top
of the search result has nothing to do with Xapian.

https://www.google.com/search?q=xapian+delve&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=delve+xapian+1.4

Whooo, that is strong. I don't think Google will ever call you for an
Interview now *LOL*

-Kevin