Xapian 1.4.0 released

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Mon Jul 11 22:34:29 BST 2016

Kevin writes:

> You are saying that when I search for "delve Xapian 1.4"  on Google, a
> company worth of 491 Billion of Dollars and you saying that their top
> of the search result has nothing to do with Xapian.

What does the Linux From Scratch project have to do with Xapian, pray
tell?

Hit number 2 is xapian.org. Do you really think xapian.org has less to
do with the Xapian than linuxfromscratch.org, just because a search
engine ordered the 2 top hits that way?

  Hogwash, I say,

    Adam

--
 "faster than C++, more concise than Perl, more               Adam Sjøgren
  regular than Python, more flexible than Ruby, more     asjo at koldfront.dk
  typeful than C#, more robust than Java, and has
  absolutely nothing in common with PHP."