problem with bindings configure script

John Bankert jbankert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:07:10 BST 2016

James,

That worked, thanks, but with a caveat. I don't know if this is a
limitation of autoconf/configure, but jni.h wants to include jni_md.h,
which is located in JNI_INCLUDE_DIR/win32, which is not automatically
searched. I was able to work around this by moving jni_md.h from the win32
sub directory to the same directory as jni.h. No idea who's bug this is, if
it is legitimately a bug, but putting this tidbit out to the list in case
someone other than me runs up against it.

Olly - thanks for the tip to check the config.log - it's what allowed to
figure out and get past the jni_md.h issue.

John