Welcome to the "Xapian-discuss" mailing list

Gaby Goldberg gaby.goldberg at rivdata.com
Wed Jun 20 20:39:20 BST 2018

Hi,

I'm new to Xapian and wanted to know if it has a specific feature. I want
to be able to check the relation between two terms on a page based on how
close they are together on the page. I want to use a combination of n-gram
based labeling and the "slop" feature found in Elasticsearch. Does Xapian
have this/a similar feature? I haven't been able to find any programs that
have features similar to the "slop" feature on Elasticsearch yet.

Thanks!

--
Gaby Goldberg
Data Analysis and Marketing Intern