Xapian::Termiterator is not working the way it used to with perl

Jim jim at fayettedigital.com
Mon Sep 13 12:32:10 BST 2021

Yes, I used the get_termname() function and it worked like a charm,
almost.  Actually that gave me the answer I needed but the loop kept
quitting with a SEGV.  I tracked it down the the overloaded ++.  When I
replaced $xit++ with $xit->inc() it kept running.  Guess there's more
than one problem with overloading.

Thanks,

Jim.